Professional photos have become an essential part of building a personal brand. And an impactful professional headshot or portrait are crucial part of that process. Good visuals is a must have in if you want capture people’s attention in today’s fast-paced world.
Professional headshots captures during personal brand photography session for Pulaski Films creative team.
“All of us need to understand the importance of branding. We are CEOs of our own companies: Me Inc. To be in business today, our most important job is to be head marketer for the brand called You”Tom Peters in Fast Company
Here are some reasons why you should get an updated, well done professional headshot today:
- First impressions count. A professional headshot is your client’s or employer’s first impression of you. A well-done professional headshot will convey confidence, competence, approachability, etc. and invite viewer to learn more about you.
- Helps to establish trust. A good headshot can help to establish trust with potential clients, partners, or employers. A good high-quality image paired with a good description can demonstrate your professionalism and expertise.
- Increases visibility and your online presence. A good, professionally done, business headshot will make your LinkedIn profile, personal website, or other online channels more visible, credible, and trustworthy. This can be especially useful for people who are looking to build their personal brand.
- Consistency. Having a consistent business headshot across different platforms and mediums reinforces your brand and makes it easy for viewer to recognize you.
- Shows you’re serious about your brand. Well executed professional headshot shows you take your personal brand photography seriously and pay attention to detail. It conveys that you’re well-prepared, organized, and committed to do the work. This can be especially important for people in creative industries or those who work in marketing and advertising.
- Reflects your personality. That’s a big one. A good headshot will reflect your personality yet will give others a glimpse into how you will help to solve their problems. Think words confident, calm, friendly, sophisticated, mischievous, experienced. This can be especially important for people in creative industries.
- Enhances personal brand. A professional photography will make your personal brand stronger and more valuable and will help to promote you to potential employers or clients.
- Boosts your confidence. Knowing that you have a great photo to use will help you feel more confident. This will particularly be helpful when networking and will make presenting yourself to others.
- It will last for long time. A well done professional headshot or portrait can last you many years to come. A good, well thought out business headshot could be successfully used even when changing jobs in completely different sectors.
- Good headshot saves time. Professional headshot saves time in the long run. It eliminates the need to constantly search for a suitable image to use in professional contexts. This frees up time and allows to work on important tasks instead.
- Will benefit career. A good headshot in resume or job application will help you to stand out of the crowd and advance your career further.
- Encourages networking. A professional headshot will help to build relationships, facilitate collaborations, and foster connections with other professionals. I
- Headshots are fun. Trues story! I have many testimonials that prove that. Also, during your headshot session we’ll capture you in a time and in a moment that will never happen again. You will look as young and as good as you ever will.
“Your brand is what people say about you when you are not in the room”Jeff Bezos
A good professional portrait reflects subject’s personality. Outtakes from personal branding photo session for Pulaski Films creative team.
“Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life”Steve Jobs
In conclusion, a good professional headshot or portrait session is an investment in your personal branding and your professional image. Whether you’re an entrepreneur or a corporate employee, a good imagery can help you stand out, make a lasting impression on clients or employers and invite them to learn more about you.